Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Eva and Nicola's vist

Eva is a puppy that is being trained to be a guide dog for the blind. Her puppy walker, Nicola brought her to our class for a visit. Room 4 joined us. Nicola shared some information about Eva and then answered all the questions that we had. We learnt that Eva only eats Kibble, once in the morning and once again at night. She is being trained to walk in front of Nicola,how to behave in public and in a house, when she is allowed to play etc.









3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Faith and I am a student in Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you talked about Eva the guide dog. It made me think of when I watched this video of a guide dog and it saw a ball going through traffic and the guide dog had to pick between a ball or his owner and he picked his owner . Have you thought about adding some exciting information of being a guide an what its like to have a guide dog. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpssands.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my mane is Rua at walkowhai primary school . I like the yaw you exiled the wing . It remd me of wnet i see a dog walkeding . nxet tiam exiled it a little bet more .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly looks like Mrs Law has made a new friend.
    Do you often find Mrs Law on the floor with visitors who come into your room?

    ReplyDelete