Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Forces: Push and Pull

We have been looking at the Pull and Push forces. We discovered that we use this in almost everything that we do. Here are some of the experiments that we did.
You need to pull then push a rocket to make it fly



I used the string to make the pebble move. I pushed it.

I moved the pebble by blowing through a straw. I used the push force.

I pulled the pebble with a rubber band to move it.






We pulled and pushed the playdough to make our Big Bad Wolf sculpture. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is lamech from waikowhai primary school and i really like your guys play dough animals i bet you guys had fun make animals with your play doughwhy don't you come and check out my blog
    www.wpslamechu.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei!My name is Jeremiah from Waikowhai Primary School.It is very awesome to see you guys making your own sculptures made out of play dough.How long did it take you guys to make the play dough sculptures.Have you guys made sculptures out of clay?.Please check my blog out here is the link (http://wpsjeremiahu.blogspot.co.nz/) Blog you later from:Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete