Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

What we did in Gymnastics.

 

Room 2 went to the hall with Mrs Rai. We did handstands with Rod. Then we switched over and moved to the other side to do some other things.
Mahdi

We did some handstands and some shapes. I made a motorbike shape.
Kiani
I did some handstands, roly polys,  star and motorbike shapes.
Josie

I did some skipping and jumping with my friends.
TeHani



Room 2 went to the hall. We did 360 degrees jumps, handstands, hopping on one leg and some balancing.
Surya
We went to the hall. We jumped and we made some shapes.
Shekinah

Room 2 went the hall to do gymnastics with Rod. I did some skipping and handstands. I made a pie shape with my hands.
Naweed

Today in gymnastics I skipped, hopped and juggled with bean bags.
Zara T

Room 2 went to the hall. and we did some juggling with bean bags. We had to throw the ball up and clap three times before it came down. I did some skipping and we did handstands with Rod.
Masi

We went to the hall and we did some handstands with Rod. I made a motorbike and star shape. I walked sideways on the bench. Then I hopped like a rabbit.
Noah
 

Today in gymnastics I did a handstand, made some star and pie shapes and I did some jumping.
Shreyas

Today in gymnastics I did handstands and some roly polys with Rod. We made some L shapes and star shapes.
Paityn


 Today in gymnastics I hopped, jumped and flipped.
Tui

Room 2 went to the hall because it was Gymnastic's Day. First I did a handstand with Rod.  Then I juggled with three bean bags. Next I did some balancing and skipping.
TJ
 

I did some juggling and skipping. I did some roly polys and handstands.
Huzaifah

Today in Gymnastics Idid a handstand and I did roly polys. I liked it. It was fun. I also walked sideways on the bench. I made star shapes. It was fun, fun, fun.
Eloise

Room 2 went to the hall to do gymnastics with Rod. We used some equipments. We did some juggling, skipping, hopping and handstands with Rod.
Daiki

We juggled with some bean bags, did handstands, walked sideways and hopped into the hoops.
Nerys

I skipped with a skipping rope and hopped into the hoops.
Koleka

We were skipping and rolling in the hall.
Zara




1 comment:

  1. Room 2, you have been super busy bees learning gymnastics and writing about it. Would you try it at home?

    ReplyDelete